DH BETHEL POD GO BUNDLE
MY SIGNATURE POD GO BUNDLE [16 PRESETS INCLUDED] IS BASED ON THE TONES OF MY PEDALBOARD & AMP RIG I USE WHILE TOURING AND RECORDING WITH BETHEL MUSIC.
My signature DH BETHEL POD GO bundle offers the same great tones from my Helix presets, but are formatted into the POD GO platform. This download includes 16 PRESETS that are based on sounds from my full pedalboard and stereo amp rig I use when recording and touring with Bethel Music (see my rig rundown HERE).
Each preset can be used in stompbox mode and/or snapshot mode [see the instructions tab for more info].
PREMIUM IMPULSE RESPONSES INCLUDED!
The amp in these presets is based on my UK-made Vox AC30/6 TB with UK-made Greenbacks. An Impulse Response of this exact speaker from my meticulously engineered IR library is included to ensure the most accurate tone achievable. Included IRs:
- UK-Made Greenback from my AC30/6 TB mic'd with a Shure 545 (mic position 3 - see my IR page for details)
- BONUS SAMPLE IR: G10V Fender Custom Shop speaker from my Prosonic mic'd with a Shure 545 (mic position 3 - see my IR page for details)
These IRs were created from the EXACT speakers/mics/placement I use when recording and touring with Bethel Music. See the instructions tab for how to import the IRs. For more tonal options & flexibility with speaker/cab choice, mic selection/blends, and mic placement - check out my full IR library HERE!
16 PRESETS INCLUDED!
Each preset utilizes the same compressor, overdrives, amp, and IR - but offers different delay/reverb/pitch/modulation effects. The POD GO is limited to two (2) timebased/modulation effects per preset, so I decided to include multiple presets with various combinations of effects in these two slots that are based on sounds from my full rig [and full helix patch], giving you lots of options! The included presets in this download are:
- DH BETHEL CLOUD based on a "cloud" reverb from my Bigsky and a delay setting I often use on my Timeline.
- DH BETHEL BLOOM based on a "bloom" reverb from my Bigsky and a delay setting I often use on my Timeline.
- DH .8TH BLOOM a high mix, bright .8th delay with bloom reverb.
- DH CHORUS CLOUD chorus with cloud reverb.
- DH FUZZ based on my Kilt & Plasma fuzz tones.
- DH MEMMAN CLOUD based on my memory man with cloud reverb.
- DH MEMMAN ROOM based on my memory man with room reverb
- DH POG CLOUD based on my Pog2 octave pedal with cloud reverb.
- DH POGDELAY LEAD based on my Pog2 octave pedal with a stereo delay for lead lines.
- DH REVERSE CLOUD reverse delay with a cloud reverb, a similar setting that I use on the intro of the song "Champion".
- DH SHIMMER shimmer reverb.
- DH SPRING spring reverb with slap delay.
- DH TREM CLOUD 1 a vintage style tremolo with cloud reverb.
- DH TREM CLOUD 2 a "helicopter" tremolo with a cloud reverb.
- DH VIBRATOCLOUD1 vibrato with cloud reverb.
- DH VIBRATOCLOUD2 a more lo-fi vibrato based on my Mobius with a cloud reverb.
FOOTSWITCH ASSIGNMENTS [6 STOMP MODE IN GLOBAL SETTINGS]:
- Ambeint / Swell Setting
- Drive Boost / Lead [the drives are designed to be stacked]
- Drive / Rhythm
SNAPSHOTS ON EVERY PRESET:
- BOOST / LEAD
IMPORTANT OPERATIONAL NOTES
PICKUPS & GUITAR
These patches were dialed in to work well with most guitars and pickups and were tested with my Veritas Portlanders with humbuckers, Strat and Texas Miracle (tele) with single coils, and my Gretsch While Falcon with filtertrons. Feel free to save a copy of the preset and experiment with the EQ block, or any other elements of the patch to tune it as you please.
DRIVES & GAIN
The drive section (Drive - first stage, Boost - second stage) is designed to be used in a stacking / cascading format and not in an individual way. Meaning for the first gainstage, only the “drive” (footswitch 5) should be on. For the second gain stage, the “Drive” AND “Boost” (footswitch 4 and 5) should be on. This is because each gain stage changes a number settings throughout the patch to emulate the tones and response of my full rig as close as possible.
MONO VS STEREO OPERATION
While running in Stereo is recommended for the widest stereo image, these POD GO patches will work great in mono as well.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS TAB FOR MORE INFO ON IMPORTING THE PRESETS, GLOBAL SETTINGS, ETC.