DH BETHEL AMPS HX STOMP PATCH
THIS HX STOMP PATCH IS DESIGNED TO REPLACE LIVE AMPS AT THE END OF AN EXISTING PEDALBOARD CHAIN AND IS BASED ON MY AC30 AND PROSONIC THAT I USE WHILE TOURING AND RECORDING WITH BETHEL MUSIC.
The DH BETHEL AMPS patch (now updated to firmware 3.0 to have 8 blocks!) is designed for HX Stomp users who use the Stomp at the end of a pedalboard chain to replace live amps (they are dialed in differently than the amps in my helix patches for the “all-in” user). The amps in this patch are based on my amps I use when recording and touring with Bethel Music, a UK-made AC30/6 TB with Greenbacks and Fender Prosonic with a Fender Custom Shop G10V. Impulse Responses of these exact speakers from my meticulously engineered IR library are included to ensure the most accurate tone achievable. My patches are dialed in and tested using multiple pro-grade monitoring sources (Proac Studio 100 monitors, Vintage NS-10m monitors, and 64 AUDIO A12t in-ear monitors) to ensure accurate and pristine tones that fit into a mix perfectly.
PREMIUM IMPULSE RESPONSES INCLUDED!
- UK-Made Greenback from my AC30/6 TB mic'd with a Shure 545 (mic position 3 - see my IR page for details)
- G10V Fender Custom Shop speaker from my Prosonic mic'd with a Shure 545 (mic position 3 - see my IR page for details)
These IR's were created from the EXACT speakers/mics/placement I use when recording and touring with Bethel Music. See the instructions tab for how to import the IRs. For more tonal options & flexibility with speaker/cab choice, mic selection/blends, and mic placement - check out my full IR library HERE!
- DH BETHEL AMPS main stereo patch with two amps and IRs based on an AC30 and Prosonic, includes a gain boost and a post-amp tremolo.
- DH BETHEL AMP L mono patch, AC30 based amp and IR, includes a gain boost, as well as two post-amp reverbs and a tremolo.
- DH BETHEL AMP R mono patch, Prosonic based amp and IR, includes a gain boost, as well as two post-amp reverbs and a tremolo.
NOTE: If you run mono, I recommend using one of the mono patches rather than summing the stereo patch.
Lowers amp gains when engaged (which increases clean headroom). Experiment with this switch and see which setting you prefer for your rig and guitar.
High-Cut ON/OFF. Experiment with this setting and see which you prefer with your pickups.
3dB clean gain boost ON/OFF. Useful for a lead volume/gain boost. By default, this block is BEFORE the amps so it pushes them, causing more compression and breakup. You can experiment with moving the gain block AFTER the amps for a cleaner volume boost without added gain.
OPTIONAL - EXTERNAL AUX SWITCH NEEDED: Tremolo ON/OFF.
OPTIONAL - EXTERNAL AUX SWITCH NEEDED: Tremolo speed and depth A/B.
NOTE: the two reverbs included in the two mono patches are not assigned to a footswitch by default. You can easily assign them to a footswitch and replace an existing assignment if you wish to do so.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS TAB FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND GLOBAL SETTINGS